Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog! Here's a brief introduction to who I am.

My research interests include robotics, real-time control-system implementation, rapid prototyping for real-time systems, and modeling and analysis of mechatronic systems; for more information, see my professional page. On a more personal note, my wife keeps all our family's photos on her blog. My profile gives a few more tidbits of information about me, while my old personal web page contains outdated information.

I'm a Christian and find I enjoy teaching both in the classroom and outside, primarily by leading a Sunday School class at Emmanuel Baptist Church. I serve as the faculty sponsor for Phase 2, a discipleship-focused ministry for college students.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from London, Canada Dr. Jones. I'm enjoying the PIC book you co-wrote. I haven't located an email for you but am hopeful of having a couple of very quick questions answered. Thank you.
    cmoher3@hotmail.com

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete