Friday, May 28, 2010

Today's plans

I finally figured out why my OpenCV code didn't work: there was a transpose in one matrix and I didn't understand how OpenCV lays out memory (it pads each column so that it's a multiple of 4 bytes). In general, indexing in OpenCV involves a painful cast; this is the most helpful summary of how to do that.

I still can't get two XBee modems to communicate; I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I just found a nice howto and a tutorial which looks like the right things to try.

Plans for today:

  1. E-mail / admin
  2. Derive dynamics for the quad-rotor
  3. Work on a list of reviewers for my P&T application
  4. Start deriving continuum dynamics
  5. Order breadboards, PICKit2s, mini-Bullys, etc.
  6. Prepare for meeting with Jimmy, TJ
  7. Work on recruiting Summer Bridge helpers

No comments:

Post a Comment