- Move ahead on Durga's paper. It's due tomorrow. The text is in fairly good shape, but the plots all need to be re-created from code yet to be debugged.
- Marketing! Come up with slides, videos, etc. to communicate our funding ideas. Meet with Lori, Gary, etc. to ask for their help.
- Work on my data transfer code. Just a bit of GUI tweaking and it's ready for release! It (basically) works!
- Learn more about continuum mechanics:
- Read through the nice thesis Krishna found, read the book Buddy found to better understand continuum mechanics.
- Read up on and post ideas on using MATLAB's boundary-value solver.
- Read up on Buddy's progress through Antman's chapter on numerical solutions to continuum dynamics.
- Review SECON papers.
- Improve the SECON spreadsheet to add in the motor calculations. I found a silly mistake in my write-up, I'm thankful I saw it.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Busy as always
Somehow, I tend to think that during the holidays I can finish everything, do a few fun things, etc. Sigh; that doesn't seem to be the case. I think the list is growing, rather than shrinking! The updated list: