Friday, January 8, 2010

Dropbox

I'm using Dropbox to share a video editing task with a student. What a convenient thing -- it's so much easier to use than SVN.

Today's list:
  • Micro:
    • Work on a Micro exam 1
    • Look through and edit lab files
    • Fix homework #1
    • Prereq checks
    • Create attendance sheet
  • Work on my annual review
  • A bit more e-mail
  • Re-record bitmap to laser cut video
But instead of doing this, I went to an excellent lecture on Gen NeXt by Mark Taylor. He had some neat ideas: moving lectures onto video and using class for problem solving. I'd love to do that, but it's a lot of work. Getting some in-class demos working this semester will be a good step in that direction, however. I also still want to re-record my tutorial on laser cut conversions.

Alex is tired of doing his weekly reports. Maybe I should stop requiring these for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment