While I still have the trial version, I'm now working on converting the full SECON movie to YouTube.
Sounds like military robotics is hot!
For marketing, things I can think of:
- Submit my robotics movies to the IEEE RAM YouTube channel by e-mail to Johnanthan Roberts (videos at ram dot ieee-ras dot org).
- Send my robotics photos to srikanth dot saripalli at asu dot edu for use in a Robotics and Automation Magazine cover.
- Publish something in the department newsletter
- Post Ankit's video when it's ready
- Improve our group's web site
- Come up with an idea for an amazing image or movie to showcase our group.
- Create a quad chart to summarize research group thrusts.
- Put together a one-slide, two-slide, and three-slide research group summaries then meet with Lori, Gary to get their feedback and ask them to shop these ideas for me.
- Work with Jean, Mike to publicize and recruit.
- Look for and apply for funding of any sort I can think of.
- Continue writing and revising my CAREER proposal.
- Schedule an Eglin visit.